- CT81 series radial leads high voltage disc ceramic capacitors.
- The capacitors consist of a ceramic disc that is silver plated on both sides.
- Connection leads are made of tinned copper having diameters of 0.8 mm.
- The coating is made of blue-colored flame-retardant epoxy resin in accordance with UL 94 V-0.
|Rated voltage Range||6kVdc to 50kVdc|
|Capacitance range||10pF to 10000pF|
|Capacitance tolerance||Standard: ±10%|
|Operating frequency||Max 5Mhz|
|Dissipation factor||Min 0.05%|
|Temperature properties||Min ±0.5%|
|Operating temperature range||-40°C to +85°C, 125°C parts available|
* High capacitance in small sizes
* low losses, high-frequency part available
* Wide range of different lead styles
* Radial leads disc type, single layer bare rectangular ceramic capacitor available
* Bare disc ceramic capacitor without lead available
These capacitors are ideally suited for timing /precision circuitry, energy storage, DC blocking, snubbers, transient suppression, decoupling, resonators and EMI filtering applications, such as
* High voltage power supplies
* Voltage multipliers
* By-pass circuits, Coupling circuits
* Lighting Ballasts
* Filters, EMI / RFI filters, Snubber circuits
* High voltage pulse generator, X-ray generators
* Dielectric withstanding voltage
* Dissipation Factor
* Insulation Resistance